Enhancing Fertility and Maternity Reflexology CPD
This course is designed for all Reflexologists who have an interest in working with couples who are trying to conceive, or on pregnant women.
There is masses of anecdotal evidence and many newspaper articles showing that couples find Reflexology helpful when looking to overcome infertility, and this applies to both men and women. There is also a medical trial showing that first stage labour pain is reduced for women who have had Reflexology (Mirzaei, F. , Kaviani, M. , Jafari, P. 2008). This course will look at if and how Reflexologists can adapt treatments to help couples.
Delegates will be able to:
- Understand the causes of infertility for both women and men.
- Identify key reflexes to work on, and know how to use them.
- Have a knowledge of supplemental help to aid clients' fertility.
- Know how to use Reflexology to make pregnancy more relaxing for the Mum-to-be.
- Use Reflexology in a pre-natal situation to make labour less painful.
- Use Reflexology to help stimulate labour for an overdue baby.
Tuesday 11th June 2019
Thursday 27th June 2019
Course time: 9.00 am - approx. 5.30 pm
Course location: Honley, Holmfirth
Cost: £109.00 (Booking fee of £39.00* - Balance of £70.00 on the day).
Refresher cost: £60 (this is for those who have attended this course in the past, or previous graduates who did maternity as part of their initial training, but would like a refresher).
* The booking fee is non-refundable, however in the event of the course being cancelled by Lotus Holistic Academy the booking fee will be refunded.
Course requisite: Level 3 (or higher) qualification in Reflexology. (For reflexologists whose qualifications pre-date the levelling system, please get in touch).
This course will give: Professional Reflexology (PR) delegates 8 points, Association of Reflexologists (AOR) 8 points.
|Tuesday 11th June 2019|
|Thursday 27th June 2019|
If you would like more information about this course or you would like to speak to the tutor, please see the contact page for the relevent person.